For Players/Athletes who are already in peak physical condition, gaining the edge can be more about applying a positive mind set and being mentally stronger than their opponent.
For those needing an extra push, we can provide Mental Toughness and Re¬silience training as a base towards better fitness and performance. Our pro¬grammes challenge players/athletes both physically and mentally in prepa¬ration to achieve their full potential.
For Coaches and Staff/Volunteers, understanding stressors, triggers, learning styles, personalities and motivations could be the difference between good and great.
Working with us you could:
- Help players/athletes improve focus and deal with distractions
- Grow confidence in athletes who have doubts
- Install a healthy belief and identify irrational thoughts
- Improve motivation for optimal performance
- Develop confidence in ability
We can support mental wellbeing, which will increase the emotional understanding and happiness of the individual
Our staff also support players/athletes in areas such as:
- Performance & Panic
- Change & Anxiety
- Contracts & Stress
- Not Feeling Yourself
- Retirement and Anger
Adjustment to a new area or culture can be extremely stressful, not just for the Player or Athlete, but for their family who don’t have the training, a match or competitions to focus on. For families and part¬ners having to deal with a new way of life, new school and a differing society, we can ease the transition so the player/athlete/manager can concentrate on their performance.
Let us help to:
- Reduce the “settling in period”
- Reduce the risk for club and clubs employee
- Improve the player/athlete’s performance
- Reduce the feeling of isolation and homesickness
- Help integration into a different culture and environment